Westminster City Council, the Mayor of London Sadiq Khan, and Transport for London have recently launched a consultation on detailed proposals for the future of the Oxford Street district – including the transformation of Oxford Street between Orchard Street and Oxford Circus and issues for consideration for its eastern end.
New West End Company members and businesses are invited to a breakfast seminar organised in partnership with the Westminster Property Association. The seminar will include a presentation by Transport for London on the importance of transport and the public realm project, followed by a panel discussion by eminent business and political leaders, including:
- Val Shawcross CBE, Deputy Mayor of London for Transport, Greater London Authority
- Cllr Robert Davis MBE DL, Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Business, Culture and Heritage, Westminster City Council
- Sam Monck, Head of Oxford Street Transformation at Transport for London and Westminster City Council
- Craig McWilliam, Vice-Chairman of Westminster Property Association and West End Partnership; Chief Executive, Grosvenor Britain & Ireland
- Jace Tyrrell, Chief Executive, New West End Company
- Charles Begley, Executive Director, Westminster Property Association
To attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about New West End Company’s ambitions for the Oxford Street district, as set out in our Business Study, click here.
- November 30, 2017 - December 30, 2017
8:00 am - 10:00 am
20 Cavendish Square