Oxford Street District: West End Recovery
New West End Company and Westminster Property Association (WPA) are inviting members to a webinar exploring how plans to transform the Oxford Street District will support the West End’s recovery post-Covid.
This session will look at the innovative and sustainable transformation the area is set to undergo in the coming months, from extended al fresco dining to pop up activation. Following a presentation by Elad Eisenstein (Programme Director – Oxford Street District) outlining his ambitions for the district, our expert panel will discuss how the coherent strategy will enable recovery and improve and enhance the district as a global destination for retail and leisure.
- Cllr Rachael Robathan, Leader of Westminster City Council (will leave panel after the intro)
- Elad Eisenstein, Programme Director – Oxford Street District at Westminster City Council
- James Cooksey, Director of Central London at The Crown Estate + NWEC/WPA Board (panel chair)
- Debbie Jackson, Executive Director for Growth, Planning and Housing at Westminster City Council
- Tim Reade, Director of Asset Management at Selfridges
- Paul Williams, WPA Vice Chair; Chief Executive of Derwent London