New West End Company are working with the Association of International Retail (AIR) and businesses and trade bodies across the UK to encourage the Treasury and Chancellor to reconside the decision to abolish tax free shopping from December 31st 2020.
- You can see the letter to the Chancellor signed by 21 senior CEOs across the UK, arranged by AIR here
- Click to read the short briefing here
- Click to read the long briefing here
- Read the Consumer Economic Impact Research here
- Read CEBRs Tax Free Shopping Economic Impact Report here
- You can see the latest media release here.
For further information on the campaign and how you can help, contact: