Consumer shifts, innovations and technological developments are forcing retailers to re-evaluate their business models and the ways in which they engage with consumers. Nowhere is this more evident than in the West End.
To better understand these changes, we use a mix of footfall data, sales indices and international EPOS data to measure store performance and investigate trends – as they happen.
Our insights are available free of charge to all Retail & Property BID members. Other organisations have the option to apply for an Associate Membership. To find out more about our Associate Membership, and its many benefits, please register your interest using the LOGIN / REGISTER button at the top of this page.
Our special report includes:
- Summary of Crossrail’s new plan to deliver the Elizabeth line
- Project timeline with key delivery milestones
- Revised footfall growth estimates following the Elizabeth line’s completion
- Please click here to download the report
Unlocking a once-in-a-generation opportunity
New West End Company has commissioned a leading report with Arup exploring how London’s West End will grow when the new £14.8bn rail service opens this year.
Find out how businesses can benefit from this unprecedented change.
Head of Insights
How do members use our insights?
- Stay on top of the latest developments
- Support investment proposals
- Benchmark a store’s performance
- More effectively plan their staffing rota
- Understand changes in consumer behaviour
- Support new location planning activity
- Measure campaign performance